Nothing is more important than children's welfare and we all have a role to play.
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility!
Everything we do at Captain Shaw’s CE Primary School puts children’s safety and happiness first and we are extremely proud of this.
We are fully committed to ensuring all children are safeguarded and will:
- Plan meaningful opportunities and activities into the curriculum which equip children with the skills they need to stay safe including online.
- Ensure that children have an identified adult in school who they can approach if they are worried or in difficulty.
- Model and maintain a culture where
- children feel secure and are listened to without fear of judgement.
- Will make any referrals necessary to ensure the well-being of a pupil is safeguarded.
- Ensure that the school is always a safe
- environment; using the most stringent vetting checks for any adults working in our school.
- Ensure that children’s identities and images are protected with regard to published
- information on the school, particularly on web sites and in the media.